Rates for private tutors in Delaware vary by zipcode and city. Arguably, thought, the most important factor in tutoring rates is the subject. But, considering that most tutors teach a variety of subjects, for this analysis we will primarily look at the Delaware tutoring rates by city and by zipcode. Also, we will only look at average tutoring rates, since within the same city with multiple zipcodes, there can be a large difference of upwards of 40% in hourly tutoring rates.
Delaware Tutor Rates by the HourDelaware tutoring rates by the hour are below and organized by city and zipcode in all areas of the State of Delaware.
|City, State, Zip||Average Rate for Tutors|
|Bear, DE, 19701||$42.27|
|Bethany Beach, DE, 19930||$39.00|
|Bridgeville, DE, 19933||$47.50|
|Camden Wyoming, DE, 19934||$42.50|
|Claymont, DE, 19703||$52.50|
|Clayton, DE, 19938||$51.67|
|Dagsboro, DE, 19939||$50.00|
|Delmar, DE, 19940||$35.00|
|Dewey Bch, DE, 19971||$53.75|
|Dover, DE, 19901||$43.33|
|Dover, DE, 19904||$44.23|
|Ellendale, DE, 19941||$40.00|
|Felton, DE, 19943||$25.00|
|Georgetown, DE, 19947||$37.50|
|Greenwood, DE, 19950||$50.00|
|Harrington, DE, 19952||$41.67|
|Hockessin, DE, 19707||$45.00|
|Laurel, DE, 19956||$40.00|
|Lewes, DE, 19958||$37.50|
|Lincoln, DE, 19960||$45.00|
|Magnolia, DE, 19962||$40.00|
|Middletown, DE, 19709||$44.17|
|Milford, DE, 19963||$41.63|
|Millsboro, DE, 19966||$50.00|
|Milton, DE, 19968||$37.50|
|New Castle, DE, 19720||$47.31|
|Newark, DE, 19702||$43.73|
|Newark, DE, 19711||$43.66|
|Newark, DE, 19713||$39.17|
|Newark, DE, 19716||$70.00|
|Ocean View, DE, 19970||$44.00|
|Seaford, DE, 19973||$36.67|
|Selbyville, DE, 19975||$32.50|
|Smyrna, DE, 19977||$40.00|
|Townsend, DE, 19734||$45.00|
|Wilmington, DE, 19801||$30.00|
|Wilmington, DE, 19802||$50.00|
|Wilmington, DE, 19803||$43.85|
|Wilmington, DE, 19804||$39.17|
|Wilmington, DE, 19805||$45.43|
|Wilmington, DE, 19806||$51.67|
|Wilmington, DE, 19807||$46.00|
|Wilmington, DE, 19808||$42.25|
|Wilmington, DE, 19809||$41.67|
|Wilmington, DE, 19810||$45.00|
|Essay Writing Tips|
|Search All Tutors|
Eligibility. The College Scholarship Contest (the “Contest”) is open to current legal US residents or Canadian residents who are students attending any Canadian college or university who are at least 16 years old and are enrolled in or expect to attend within the next two years, a two-year or four-year college or university within the United States or Canada during the Promotion Period. FindTutorsNearMe, Inc. (“FindTutorsNearMe” or “Sponsor”) staff and their immediate family members (parents, children, spouses, siblings) and members of the same household are not eligible to accept prizes.
Note: If there is less than 30 applicants to the Findtutorsnearme scholarship in that given year, then the Findtutorsnearme Scholarship will not be live that given year.
- (https://www.findtutorsnearme.com/terms-of-use/) and
which are incorporated as part of these Official Rules. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's (“Entrant”) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must only submit an Entry, if your parent or legal guardian consents to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning an award is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein and Sponsor verification.
- Promotion Period. The Contest commences
September 8, 2016 and ends on May 1, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time(the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- How to Enter. During the Promotion Period, to submit an entry (“Entry”), Entrant must (1) Entrant must submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period; and (3) Entrant must provide the two-year or four-year college or university within the United States or Canada to which Entrant is enrolled or expects to be enrolled within the next two years. In the application, Entrant must write an essay in English containing no more than 300 words answering the question: "Describe a person who has inspired you." The essay must be the sole original work of the Entrant. By submitting an Entry, Entrant also warrants that (1) the information submitted in the Entry is true and verifiable; (2) the essay is his/her original work; (3) his/her nomination does not violate any law, regulation or right of any third party; and (4) the essay does not defame any person. All essays become Sponsor's property and will not be returned. Only one entry per person during the Promotion Period is permitted.
- Selection of Winners. Subject to Sponsor’s verification and Entrant’s compliance with and other restrictions in these Official Rules, the selection of the winners will occur based on two rounds of selection as described below.
- PUBLIC VOTING. During the Promotion Period, Sponsor will display all Entries on the Site. All visitors to the Site will be able to vote on such Entries. Only one vote per Entry, per person/Site user or IP address is permitted. At the end of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will select for the second round (“Second Round”), ten (10) Entries that received the highest number of votes.
- CONTEST JUDGING. In addition, at the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will judge the remaining Entry Forms using a panel of judges selected by Sponsor ("Judges"). The Judges will evaluate each remaining Entry based on (i) expression of the Contest question, (ii) creativity, and (iii) originality (“Judging Criteria”). Sponsor will then select the ten (10) Entries with the most votes based on the Judging Criteria, to also include in the Second Round.
- FINAL SELECTION. Commencing on
September 8, 2016 and ends on May 1, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time(“Finalist Selection Period”), tutors registered and active on the Site during the Finalist Selection Period will be permitted to vote among the Entries in the Second Round using the Judging Criteria (described above). Three Entrants receiving the highest number of votes (the “Finalists”) will be eligible to receive the Awards as described below. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to have the Judges review the Finalists’ Entries to confirm that they meet the Judging Criteria. In the event any of such Finalist does not meet the Judging Criteria, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor may select another Entrant from the Final Round having the next highest number of votes that meets the Judging Criteria to qualify as a Finalist.
- Notification of Winners. A list of the Winners will be posted on https://www.findtutorsnearme.com on or about June 2017.
- Awards. Winner will receive (1) $500 award delivered by check to winner's residence address on file.Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an Award, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if an Award cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winners. Where applicable, U.S. federal regulations require the issuance of a 1099 Form to the winner of any prize with a value in excess of $499.
- Release. BY PARTICIPATING OR ACCEPTING AN AWARD, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, CONTEST PARTNERS, AWARD SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND CONTRACTORS FROM ANY AND ALL EXISTING OR FUTURE ACTUAL OR ALLEGED ACTIONS, CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITIES OF WHATEVER NATURE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WRONGFUL DEATH AND DISABILITY), PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY OTHER KIND, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OF MISUSE OF THE AWARD, PARTICIPATION IN THIS, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST OR AWARD RELATED ACTIVITIES.
- General Conditions. By submitting an application, Applicant agrees that the submitted essay (the “Essay”) in conjunction with the Entry shall become property of Sponsor (including all rights embodied therein, including but not limited to the copyright) and that Sponsor and its designees may exploit, reproduce, publish, use, edit, adapt and/or modify the Essay in any way, in any and all media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without limitation and without additional compensation, notification or permission of Applicant or any third party. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or impair the administration, security, or fairness of the process or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Disqualified or ineligible Entrants shall forfeit any awarded Awards. Forfeited awards will not be re-awarded to alternate winners. In the event the scholarship is canceled, Sponsor may award scholarships using all eligible applications/Entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension using the judging procedures outlined above. Notice of suspension/modification will be posted on website. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions. In the event that such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees to waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including without limitation the Contest. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Illinois, City of Chicago, Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
- Sponsor. FindTutorsNearMe, Inc.
- Copy of Official Rules: A copy of these Official Rules may be obtained upon request by emailing email@example.com